GLOBAL PROFESSIONALS PROGRAM
Customers from foreign countries may now be eligible for the new Mazda Capital Services Foreign Professionals Finance Program.
This program is for individuals from foreign countries, working in the U.S., with limited or no previous U.S. credit history†. The program allows professionals with higher salaries, due to higher education or unique skill sets, to obtain financing without an established U.S. credit history.
Program Requirements Prior to Approval:
- Copy of U.S. visa, with photo redacted
- Verifiable length of stay in the U.S. as noted on the visa
- Copy of applicant's U.S. Social Security Card
- A letter of employment which includes the applicant's job title, start date, anticipated length of employment in the U.S., and a Human Resources contact
- Verification of residential status and phone number
- †No derogatory credit allowed. Final credit decision is at the discretion of MCS Credit Analyst.
*Plus tax, registration and dealer fees.